Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sore Bums, Warm Smiles



We have never taken our kids ice skating. I know, I know...shameful considering I am Canadian. I was skating by the time I was 5. So when the opportunity for a free skating lesson came up, we jumped on it. I wasn't sure how Haylie would like it. She is one that will give up if something is too hard. Sydney likes to try anything, so I knew she would have fun.



Well, Haylie surprised me. She was little miss independent. She didn't want me to help her at all and was happy to go with her instructor onto the ice. She took off! Falling every few seconds...laughing in her giggly little voice...getting back up just to fall down again. But she didn't give up. She had a blast! Sydney was also having a great time learning some more difficult techniques. I love seeing my children have so much fun. I wish I had the time, energy and money to put my kids in everything they want to do!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a digital slideshow

No comments: