Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Christmas Memories

I love the Christmas season. It is always so hectic, and I sometimes wish I had nothing better to do than sit and sip hot cocoa by the Christmas tree, but then I would miss out on all of the traditions that make me feel like Christmas. Reading a Christmas story every night under the tree. Making goodies for friends and neighbors. Doing the 12 days of Christmas for someone. And most of all I love sharing this time of year with my kids. I miss my family dearly...I have not had a Christmas at home since I was 19, but that will finally change. Dec. 2012 we will finally get to spend Christmas together with my whole family!










Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow design

No comments: