Monday, October 22, 2007

Why I can not stay mad.......

I was sitting at home today, going through the pictures on my digital camera. ( which have been piling up to the point that it is going to cost me an arm and a leg to develop them)
As I was looking through them a thought came to me...........I am always saying that Heavenly Father must make kids so cute so we do not stay mad at them, but I have changed that thought.

Now I think that Heavenly Father gave us a little bit of heaven so that we could remember that even though they can drive us wild, they are divine! I am raising a child of God and that means that all the things they do are natural and are supposed to happen. All kids end up, at one point or another, eating out of the garbage can or using an entire roll of toilet paper to give their dolls a comfortable place to sleep. I think that Our loving Heavenly Father knew that we would do those things and that our children would do them as well. So why do I get mad? Is the waste of a roll of toilet paper going to break the bank?

I love to take pictures of my kids, or any body's kids, because for a brief moment I forget that whatever they have just done has made me mad. And for a brief moment I catch a glimpse of Heaven in their eyes. I love you Sydney, Haylie, and Tuione! And I thank my Heavenly Father for sending them!

No comments: