Monday, October 8, 2007


Bumchuckle!
A friend reminded me of yet another favorite funny word I used as a kid. This is one I will have to use more often I think. In fact I can think of a bunch more that really ought to have their own category. This is the fart replacement word category. These words describe the kind of noise made when " gas" was passed. You may use your imagination to determine what noises those are. I will not gross you out with details.
There was of course flurp, and then the hilarious bumchuckle, and then toot, squeaker, tubatoot, honker, and any others we could imagine.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the replacement words! How funny!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I am glad to see everyone doing so well. I did not see you last Sunday at church. Did I miss you or was I off in LaLa Land somewhere?