Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mom School Field Trip

As I had said previously in my blog called " oreos", September was a crazy month. On top of everything else I had to do in September, I also had a turn to teach Mom School for a group of 3 and 4 year olds. We had our first field trip to the Hawkeye Arburetum and botanical gardens. We enjoyed a morning full of perfect weather and beautiful flowers. We did a color hunt where the kids had to look around and find things that were colors of the rainbow. They did pretty good, but they were more interested in the giant sandbox, where they found burried dinosaur bones. Then it was time for the treat, and since it was Haylies birthday, we had chocolate cupcakes. YUMMY and MESSY! I can't wait for our next field trip.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Krista... I love your kids they are so cute and fun to be around!! Sydney is such a big help in class!

Stacy said...

Could you email me that pic of Shar and I so I can post it on our college roommates yahoogroups page? Thanks! It was a gorgeous day!