Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas....
and there was a knock at the door. It was a delivery van from my Anthony's work. The delivery guys said that Santa had called Anthony and asked if he would deliver a surprise to Sydney and Haylie. You see, it was too big to fit in Santa's sleigh. This is what Santa got for the girls this year. They will be keeping this until they go to college, cuz I am never putting up another one! ( or paying for another one!!!!!)

I have a feeling our house is going to become sleepover central!

2 comments:

the freestone6 said...

That is so cool! I bet the girls love it! Wish I would have had one when I was a kid

Amber said...

So Jealous!!! This is an amazing bed! Your girls are spoiled!
So glad I found your blog. Ours right now is my invite only. It's only a couple weeks old. I'll see if I can figure out how to send the invite to you.