Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Story Time.
Well, I have been in my new calling for 3 months and so far I am loving it. Not that I didn't love being Primary President. My heart will always be in primary. But now as Enrichment Leader, I have the opportunity to get to know and serve my fellow sisters. I have a wonderful committee that has helped me transition from primary to Relief Society.

This months activity was a Christmas story time and sing along. We would read a story and then sing a Christmas carol....then another story....song....story, etc. I read one that was entitled " the Twelve Days of Christmas". It was not the traditional 12 days story...it is hilarious. Let me know if you would like a copy. Then a couple of other sisters read a story as well. Each was heart warming and a quiet reminder to our souls of how we should be feeling....not only at this time of year, but all year round.

Then we made neat little cards. Amy( our R.S. pres.) found a book that showed you all kids of patterns to make with ink and your fingers. It was fun to see how many things you can make with just your fingerprint.

Thank you to everyone who came and made it a special evening!

2 comments:

meghan said...

looks like fun. i am so sad that i could not come. I HATE SICKNESS!! im glad you girls had fun though!

the freestone6 said...

I would love to have a copy of your 12 days of christmas. It made me laugh! I found one like it but it had alot of bad words. not good for kids!