Friday, December 19, 2008

Kissing Friends
As part time work, I babysit a few of my friends kids. One of these children is a girl about the same age as my son, Tui. She is a cute little girl with curly hair and long eyelashes. When we go to the store together, people ask me if they are twins or say " what cute twins". I have gotten tired of explaining that she is not that I now say yes or " thanks" to the compliment. What I find absolutely adorable is how well these two get along. They sing together...they dance together. Sometimes they just make noises at each other until they are both laughing uncontrollably. They have also began kissing each other. Mostly when they are apologizing for something or when one of them is sad about something. It is so adorable!

1 comment:

Jolley's said...

Wow - they do look so alike. The only difference is Addy has a long skinny face and Tui's is round. Oh, how you would love twins, huh? Sooo cute.