Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am Woman...Hear Me Roar!
As a young girl you might have looked at me as a tom boy. I was always playing sports and trying to keep up with them. I was never the prissy type. Well as a teenager I still was always wanting to do what the boys were able to do. Scouts always did way more adventurous stuff then us girls and I was always asking our high school coach if I could play football. Alas, my ambitions were never taken seriously.

Today I proved that I, a WOMAN, can do anything a man can do ( and better I might add). I noticed a van stuck coming out of an icy alley way today. It was a middle aged woman driving with her 8 year old daughter in the back. I went over to see if I might be able to help. The wheels were stuck in really deep icy holes which were only made worse every time she decided to lay on the gas. I told her to not press the gas until I got the van rocking and then she could press the gas slowly. It took a few tries, but I was able to push that van out of the alley. Me....alone....with my woman muscles. Amazed? I am since it took a MAN and myself to push my van out of the same situation only 2 days before.

Just had to brag ;)

3 comments:

Hartson family said...

WOW! I'm totally impressed. I think you have every right to brag! Good job. P.S. you'll be on my call list whenever I need some serious help.

Andrea said...

I'd be bragging too! You are superwoman!

Frisbies Forever said...

Nah, I could totally see you doing that! just another day of being a Super Mom!