Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here We Go!
The trend is starting!!!!! We do not tend to look at fashion trends in a bad way. Most fashions are descent and harmless...but are they really? Fashion designers are getting more and more risque in their choice of designs. And usually the public goes with the flow. If big stars think it is fashionable then so does the rest of the world.

The same rings true for the world of politics and " political correctness". As of this morning, eHarmony, a New York based company that helps singles find suitable dates, has lost a lawsuit. This company is a privately owned and operated company and should have the constitutional right to decide whom they sell their product to. If I owned a pet grooming shop and some woman or man came in demanding a hair cut, I would have the right to say " we do not provide services to humans"
Now think about the trend that has been growing with the homosexual issues. More and more organizations are being " FORCED" to provide services or change their policies to include the homosexual minority. It will not be long now that churches of all faiths will be FORCED to accept and provide services ( including temple worship) to the people who are fighting to change policies.....not our policies, but God's policies. So are we saying that God is not politically correct? SOOOOOO SORRYYYYYYY people!

Anyhow, I am sorry for ranting about this. I just think it is ridiculous that all this is happening! And I would like to say that I am sorry if I offended anyone, but at this point I am not.

No comments: