Friday, November 21, 2008


Hello Operator?
Quick funny story.
I was on the couch all wrapped up in a blanket ( I hate being cold!) when the phone started to ring. Sometimes I just have Sydney look at the caller I.D. and let me know if it is a 800 #. I never answer them. But sometimes it comes up unknown #, in which case I wait to hear if they leave a message or not. Sorry to any of you that I do this to.
Any way, Haylie wanted to get the phone for me, but she can't read yet, so she just let the answering machine get it. When I asked who it was she said.....
" Don't worry mom, it was just the operator from the phone company. She said that they were not there right now, but if we give them our phone # , they will call us back later."
Maybe it is the cold, or the fact that I am just brain dead, but I didn't clue in to what she was telling me. I need to call the phone company? well I almost did when Anthony gave a little giggle and then I figured out what my dear little helper was telling me. She had heard our answering machine message and thought it was the operator. What will she do next?

4 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Hilarious!

~j. said...

She is such a beauty.

Hartson family said...

what a striking pic of her!

Jolley's said...

I don't know who is funnier - you or her. Man is she cute.