Friday, November 7, 2008


4 Years Ago....

In April of 2004 gas prices hit a high of $2.00/galon. Today I filled my van for $1.99/galon. Is this a trend that will continue? Gas prices will eventually start to rise again, so Do we start to fill up canisters and store them for the day when prices are back up to $4.00? I say yes. The reports I have been reading say that part of the reason for the declining prices is that consumers are being more frugal with their gas consumption. So the less we buy gas...the lower the prices will stay. I know for me it is hard to save on gas when there are always errands to run and places to be, but there are ways to cut corners and make shorter trips. As far as storing gas, anyone know of the propper way to do this?

2 comments:

Chris Storey said...

Dear Krista,

Yes I know how to store gas. Buy a container put gas in it. Then you have to buy a gas Stabilizer. On the container it tells you how much you need to put in for how many gallons.

Take care and love,
Chris

Krista said...

Thanks a bunch Chris!