Monday, November 3, 2008

And More!!!!

Well, one more year of Trick or Treating has come and gone ( Thank goodness!) It is always fun for the kids, but what a head ache for me. Especially since this year, Anthony had to work and could not help me. But all went well regardless.

Sydney is a very imaginative kid and doesn't like the everyday normal costumes sold in the stores. I was like that too growing up. I wanted something unique. Well this year she wanted to be the Headless Horseman. It was not an expensive costume to make...but it was a pain in the toosh to rig so that it looked as though she had no head. Haylie, thank Heavens, just wanted to be the owl my mom had sent years ago for Sydney . That made things a bunch easier. And as for Tui....He was a Toucan. Thanks to Stacy for letting me borrow it. It was perfect. Tui would go door to door saying " Trick-Treat....more....tankoo!" He would then come running down the side walk saying" Yay mommy....candy". Every house he did this. Mommy is candied out!

Well now Sydney tells me she wants to be a Sentar (sp?) a half horse half human thing. Guess I'd better get planning how to make that one.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween!

3 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

It will probably change by next Halloween. She will 1200 more fabulous ideas. She is just that kinda girl. So creative and not boxed in.

Piepee said...

The kids all looked asdorable. I really liked the toucan, so bright and festive.

Collette and Kevin said...

what cute kiddos you have!