Saturday, March 28, 2009


Tui's Words....

Now that Tui's vocabulary has improved, some of his words are changing and I wanted to jot down some of the things he says and does so I could remember what he used to say when he asks me 5 years down the road.


pib-bow ( pillow)

bankie ( blanket)

lie-king ( lightning Mcqueen)

Nem-a-nee ( emily from Thomas and friends)

Shake-a-da-bootie ( shake the bootie)

No Faiw mommy...go time out......

smewll me ( smell me....he loves to smell things!)

he calls pancakes and waffles toast...because they go in the toaster

no likey...go tell daddy ( he tells on me all the time!)

he licks everything...the mirror, his shoes...my arm....you name it he'll lick it.

He can count to 20 by himself.

mark-set-go( he loves to run!)

I diddit (so proud of himself!)

I hewlp ( he thinks he is helping, but...)

his favorite place to go is to Walmart to look at the fish.


There are so many more, but I will try to be better at recording them as they happen. I will miss this time in his life!


1 comment:

Ortensia Norton said...

my word! your kids are so cute.

KAWISTA! It's Ortensia! I love your blog. It's so nice to see what you are up to. Email me at oinorton@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog. I'm not on there all the time, but it's fun none the less!
lvoe ya!!!!!