Monday, March 23, 2009


Sheriff Krista.

O.k......so I am serious about finding out if the police department has undercover cops who just drive around catching people doing STUPID stuff? Cuz I want to sign up!!! I don't know about any of you, but I must attract bad drivers. Especially at a particular stop light.

It is a 2 lane road. As you sit at the stop light the left lane can ONLY TURN LEFT. The right lane has the OPTION of turning left or to go straight or to turn right. Fairly straight forward. A completely normal intersection and it is well labeled....road signs ahead of time and paint on the road is clearly viable. So why then do people in the LEFT lane insist on going STRAIGHT and running into people in the Right lane who are allowed to turn left also??????

As I was in the right lane ( turning left), I even had my blinker on, A small black 4 door Toyota...licence plate.......( will keep private), starts to go straight while I was turning left. I am in a much larger van so don't even think about it lady!!! Well she just didn't want to give in....but neither did I. If it were not for the fact that I had kids in the car with me, I would have let her hit me and then I could have called the real cops. As it were, I let her sneak in front of me while I proceeded to honk my horn at her and tail her all the way into the gas station parking lot she pulled into. This little Asian woman got out and tried to give me some excuse like " my friend was talking to me and she told me to go fast and get in front so I could go straight". What a bunch of Crapolla! Which by the way is what is now in the woman's pants after the lecture I gave her!

4 comments:

meghan said...

your post are always so funny. they always make me laugh.

Frisbies Forever said...

You are funny. I miss you!

the freestone6 said...

Good for you! I hate bad drivers. ben always gets mad cause I stop and wait for the other drivers at 4 way stops by our house. But I have seen them just keep going and even if I have the right of way I dont want to take changes with the kids.

Naomi said...

You are awesome!! Way to let her have it! I see people go straight in the left lane turn lane way too much. I'm glad you are okay but I'm with you. I would have loved for her to hit me. :)