Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Little Chef.
I have been trying really hard to let the girls do more of the things I usually do because "it is just easier if I do it."

Haylie especially is excited about helping out in the kitchen. She is the typical second child who is usually happy to sit back and watch others do the work. So when she asks to help...I can't send her away.

Sunday she asked me if she could help make dinner. I was planning on making meatloaf which requires a lot of hands on stuff.....touching the raw meat and what not. It is not every ones favorite feeling. But she was all for it. She said she wanted to do it all by herself. And she did. All I did was put all the ingredients into the bowl. She did all the mixing and moulding and put the loaf into the dish and then I put it in the oven.

It turned out delicious....but Haylie wouldn't know because she decided she didn't want to eat it. Go figure.

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

Isn't that funny? Kids crack me up!