Wednesday, January 21, 2009


I Wish I had a Crystal Ball!

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time. There are so many things I wish I could do over again. Not that I would change anything I had done. I cherish the good and bad times in my life. The memories I share with people throughout my life time are irreplaceable and one of a kind. I miss the people in my past and kick myself for not being a better friend and keeping in touch better.

But, that is not why I wish I could go back in time. If I could have that chance, I would simply choose to do more. Take the missed opportunities I had. Snatch up all the missed experiences I should have had....say I love you more....say what was on my mind right then and there instead of waiting 10 years to say things I should have back then.

And if I could go back in time, I would want a crystal ball to show me that 5 years down the road I should go back to school, instead of waiting ten years. There is a possibility that there will be some big changes in my near future, and I just wish I had a crystal ball to show me what to do.

3 comments:

~j. said...

I know that feeling. Hang in there . . . getting an education (formally or otherwise) is never a bad idea, even when it's not easy to do. Best wishes.

Mom of 5 Gents said...

If anyone can do it, you can! You are one amazing woman and a great support network to see you through. I'll cheer you along the whole way. Promise! <3

Mandy said...

You have one of the most positive attitudes of anyone I know. You can do it. It won't be easy, but the Spirit will help and guide you along the way. I miss you!