Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bundled Babes

Our house is not the warmest house you will be in this winter. I refuse to pay out the nose for heating bills. It would help if we put more insulation in our attic...but there is no way I am going up there. So for now we just keep the heat at about 62 degrees. Not too cold, but cold enough that you can't sit still to long or you will get cold. I guess I can say I keep it cool so I get more house work done.

Anyhow, the kids that I babysit were complaining that they were cold. So I told them to get their blankets and bundle up. When I came around the corner to see if they needed help, this is what I saw. All bundled up and ready for some pictures.

1 comment:

meghan said...

What a bunch of cuties!
by the way, i am not sure about where i found it. i was really bored one night and was googling lds blinkies for blogs. i just happened on it but i did not save the link. im sorry. i bet if you google something similar you could find it again.