Friday, January 30, 2009

Addictions

My Son is addicted. I have to admit I had my addictions as a kid too. Remember those smelly markers...you know...the old school ones that smelled like grape, root beer, strawberries, etc. I used to sniff them at school and come home with marker under my nose. My mom would as me if I was smelling markers at school and I would innocently say no. Silly me trying to lie to my mommy.

Well Tui has his own addictions. He loves his Blanket! It goes everywhere with him. It was made by his great great grandma. What he loves more than his blanket is a "Fresh" smelling blanket. He will spray febreeze all over the thing and then he will hold it in the same hand he is sucking his thumb with. He takes a deep breath and.....ahhhhh.....heaven!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big he's getting! I feel like I haven't seen anyone's kids in sooooooooo long! :o)

Andrea said...

That is hilarious!! Mya has her blankie too - so we're in the same boat. But Tui tops it off with the Febreeze ;)