Monday, July 14, 2008



Sweet Memories!
I am really bad at responding to tags, but this little game is really neat to do. I have seen many friends blogs with this on it and thought it would be fun. Here it goes.

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I have had together. ( At the bottom of this message click on comments, or remarks). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember will do.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see these responses. If you leave a memory about me, I will assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of yo in my comments ( or send you an email). Just let me know what you prefer.

6 comments:

Mom of 5 Gents said...

I have many great memories of you! The jury is still out if calling me into the primary presidency with you was a good memory or not -- just kidding! ;)

I love that I could count on you for your creativity and willing heart when it came for teaching enrichment classes. When I think of creative women, you are at the top of the list! And you will always be remembered for being the "angel on my front porch". Oh, and stinky cheese :D

meghan said...

Lets see a good memory of you was driving to Nauvoo both of us newly preggoo.. Oh yeah but mine was a secret because i had just had a new born two months before. But we had so much fun driving to scott and stephanies wedding and just chatting and snacking on stuff to keep from throwing up.. boys are rough even before they are born =)

Christi said...

Why is it that I remember GARAGE SALES at the Nai garage? Those were fun times. I kinda wish my husband would have been available the whole three days both years so it could have been a real ladies' retreat. I felt like I was chasing kids constantly. Anyway... FUN!

~j. said...

I remember meeting you only once, at Liberty Square apts. in Provo, and I just remember you being all snuggly with Anthony.

Hope you don't mind that I read your blog -- I love seeing photos of your beautiful family!

the freestone6 said...

I rember the baby shower we had when were preagant not alot of people came but it was alot of fun...

Piepee said...

Actually one of my favorites was my last sharing time I taught with you. Trying to come up with great ideas to burn off their energy and still keep them on the lesson. I miss Primary alot. So many Good times.