Friday, July 4, 2008

Not Gonna Say Bye-Bye!

I know that some of you have been better at posting your pics than I have been. I finally have a moment to sit down and blog. So I have a bunch of pics from the Farewell we had for the Williams Family. I had a hard time even wanting to go to the open house for them. I think I was actually in denial about them leaving. The moment we moved here to " W'loo", we had instant friends in the William's family! More importantly, they became family....family where I had no real family. Through all the good times and the bad ( near death experiences), they were there for me to do what family does. I couldn't have asked for a better place to be. I am so thankful to them and love them so much! And I am not gonna say bye-bye! We are not that far away after all.

3 comments:

the freestone6 said...

I think we all will miss them a ton. I still keep thinking they will be their on sunday. Just not the same with out them. Kristin would call me when we first moved here and invite me to play group. I was not a member and she was so nice. I dont even think they had lived here for 6 months at the time.

Soccer Angel said...

I miss them to and I didn't get to say good bye because I live in Washington!I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!

Williams Family said...

You guys are so nice and I just about want to cry reading this and seeing all the pictures. We are doing good but it is hard not having so many people you know, can call and can count on. The hardest part is seeing that your kids are having to adjust--like dropping Bailee off at Bball camp and knowing she doesn't know a soul there and having her say if you really love me you won't make me go to this. Then having to say this is how we grow stronger, just smile and be nice and friends will come your way. That is the truth we are definitely growing and stretching ourselves. It's some of those happy,sad times.