Thursday, July 31, 2008


Out Smarted!
I have to laugh when my kids think they can out smart me! Do I really look that dumb? ( don't answer that).
Last night's Bath routine was pretty normal until it was time to let the water out of the tub. Tui is in the habit of waving bye-bye to the water as it goes down the drain. Then when it is all gone, he lets me take him out of the tub....but not till all the water is gone.
So last night as the water was going down the drain, Tui was piling his bath toys on top the drain. I didn't think too much of it until he looked up at me with sad eyes and said...no bye-bye. I told him it was time to come out. So what does he do. He moves all his toys and then places his bare little hiney right on the drain. The water stopped draining and he looked up at me and smiled....put his hands on his hips and said again....no bye-bye. I couldn't help myself. I let out a giggle, which put the biggest smile on his face. He was so proud of himself for outsmarting mommy!

3 comments:

Piepee said...

I love kid's they are so wonderful. Their creativeness and their resourcefulness. Tui is so cute! I miss seeing you guys.

the freestone6 said...

They are so much fun! And they grow up so fast! Have a great time on you trip!

Anonymous said...

I love it!