Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pennsylvania Trip


Lake Erie.

Ahhhh.....there is nothing like Erie water. ( for anyone who lives near the great lakes, you know that I am being sarcastic). It's not that bad...it just is not like the ocean!

We had gone out to Pennsylvania to visit family and attend Anthony's high school reunion. While we were there we decided to take a little dip in the lake. It was a bright, clear, HOT day. Maybe that is why the water did not seem so repulsive to me. It was my kids first time in " moving water". Sydney was in the water before I could even get my camera out. She is not afraid of anything! Haylie was at least willing to put her feet in the water. Tui.....well, Tui took one step in the water and a wave came rushing up. He grabbed Anthony's short and was begging to be lifted up. Once he was up in Anthony's arms, that is where he stayed. I finally convinced him to sit in my lap. I sat close enough to the water that the waves would touch our toes. My poor little boy. He had better get used to it before we go on our trip to the ocean next month.

3 comments:

Christi said...

Love the pics! I was trying to figure out where you were. I'm glad you added it at the end.

A friend posted a comment on my blog that went something like this... "Oh my goodness! You know Anthony Nai! That's all I have to say." Did you see it? Go check it out and then link to her blog... formerlyphread. ahaha..

When are you coming home?

Krista said...

Yo must have been looking at this while I was typing. We are back now.
It is crazy how small of a world we live in. Anthony found her through your facebook friends list. I also told him that you know Cupp. He thought that was crazy!

Mike & Mandy said...

This looks like a fun trip! Isaac and Tui would be two peas in a pod. It takes Isaac awhile to warm up to the idea of getting in the pool let alone moving water! I hope you have fun visiting your family!