Saturday, September 12, 2009




Soft Ball Season

Sydney was on the marlins this year...her first year of real softball. Last year she was still in coach pitch. She was nervous at first, but she did so well and learned so much! Sydney is the type of person who likes to do everything, but also wants to be perfect at everything. Some things come very naturally to her( smarts) and others she has to really work at and practice ( sports). Needless to say, she was very frustrated when she would strike out or not be able to pitch as well as some of her other teammates who have been playing for longer. She worked hard and had a lot of fun playing though. Her team won 1st place in their division. I am so proud of her for sticking with it! Next year will be even more fun! Maybe I will even coach?? It is so hard for me to sit on the sidelines...after all I played for 11 years...and man do I miss it!!!

No comments: