Monday, June 2, 2008

Say Cheese

Tui is getting so big! He is now 21 months old. Yikes...the big 2 is coming up soon. Our little boy has always been fond of the camera, but since I got my new camera, picture time is a whole new thing. The flash on my camera is much brighter than my old one. Tui has figured out that he squints when the flash goes off, so now he squints ahead of time....like he is preparing for the bright light. Regardless of how bright it is, he still loves having his picture taken.

4 comments:

the freestone6 said...

what a quite guy! He did so good on sunday. Didnt cry when the door opened or anything.

Mom of 5 Gents said...

Adorable! Even my hubby commented on Sunday about how cute Tui is -- and we both love those curls! Cute! You are going to be in big trouble with this little heart breaker. :)

Collette and Kevin said...

oh my goodness, do you get any cuter??? i LOVE his curls!

Piepee said...

He does have the cutest curls. I can't believe how big he's getting. He is such a cheery chap.