Saturday, November 10, 2007








I have A Son?






You would think that after having two girls that I would be content to dress them up all girly and leave my son to be a boy. I thought that I was doing pretty good at dressing him in blue and giving him boys toys to play with. But as it turns out, my own brother ( who happens to be my only brother among 3 sisters) warned me that the inevitable would happen, and it has.






Tui loves to play with the girls toys. You name it......polly pockets, baby dolls, pink wigs, or pretty hats. He loves to play with his sisters and their toys.






I find some comfort in knowing that it will only be a couple of years before my husband, Anthony, has Tui running football drills. That will toughen him up! For now I will have fun with my girly boy.

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Bryan has 6 sisters and his favorite is Barbie and Bob The Builder, in that order. But he is still ALL boy. Much to Brad's dismay and my humor, it is pretty funny when a 2 yr old shows up wearing his sisters heels and lipstick.

Anonymous said...

At least he will be in touch with his sensitive side. He is adorable, the pink wig is perfect for his skin tone! HeeHee!