Friday, October 16, 2009




Happy birthday Haylie! 6 years old, it hardly seems possible. Haylie has gone through so much in the past 6 years, but now she is healthy and happy. Haylie wanted to do a salon party this year. We had the front porch set up for Sydney to do pedicures and I curled hair and glittering hair in the living room. All the girls had so much fun getting beautified. It was a fun party.
Things I love about Haylie
Her laugh..it is so contagious
the way her nose crinkles
Her enthusiasm for learning
her imagination
I love to hear her sing
She can be so loving ( when she wants to ;)
Her determination
Her curly hair
I love that she is my daughter
Her love for the Savior

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Maybe I'll have a salon party for my birthday! That looks like fun! Good Times!

Andrea said...

Such a cute cake Krista!!!