Wednesday, August 26, 2009




Catching Up
I am now in the process of trying to catch up on everything I have put off since my computer crashed. There has been so much happening, so please bear with me. For some reason my computer is still not right...there are little things not working right. One of them is my blog page. I have to work backwards...when I upload a picture, it goes right to the top of my page and won't allow me to move it...so all of my pictures will now be at the top of my post.

Baptism Day

so, Sydney is now 8. She has been looking forward to being baptised for a long time. In our church, we believe that in order to understand the difference between right and wrong and to be able to act on that knowledge, you must be a certain age. At the age of 8, children can recognize when they must make a choice. We let them choose to be baptised and to follow Christ's example. Sydney made that choice and we are so proud of her for always trying to be Christ-like in all of her actions. She was also very happy to be able to share her baptism day with her special friend Jayden. It has been so wonderful to see these two grow up together and now to be baptized together. We love you Sydney!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I can't believe our kiddos are growing up sooooooooooo fast!