Wednesday, May 27, 2009


In the Car....
Tui has started singing along with whatever I have on the radio or, most of the time, children's music. I love that he sings. Maybe he will be like his daddy!? Sometimes I even catch him singing at home...it is usually just one word over and over and then at the end of the song he sings " Oh Ya"
So in the car today, he was talking and laughing with Haylie and another little girl. One of them had let a little toot out and then the potty words started. Tui then started singing " poop, poop, poop, poop, poop.......oh ya" At this point I had asked him at least 10 times not to say poop anymore. I said " Tui...No more potty words". So what does he do....he starts singing again but this time with different words....." potty, potty, potty, potty....oh ya" ! He thinks he is so smart!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

too funny! gotta love that stage - i remember hearing some funny stories from when we were kids using 'potty words' ;)

Hartson family said...

What a funny kid. I'm sure he'll keep you on your toes as he gets bigger.