Tuesday, April 14, 2009

H is for Haylie.

Haylie is in Pre-K this year and loves it. She has wonderful teachers who love her and encourage her. They have been reviewing their letters and today's letter happened to be H. So with Anthony's permission, their teachers gave Haylie a special treat. She is the only child who's name starts with the letter H...so as the kids are coming out of class I see sad little faces and one beaming face. Haylie got her HAIR done. The teachers had made her all sparkly and purple with hair spray. She was all glittery and happy! She will never let me wash her hair now!

4 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

How Fun!

meghan said...

so cute... what fun teachers!

Mandy said...

That is a happy Hailey! I love that picture!

Stacy said...

Don't you just love Mrs. Boehmer! I actually just talked with her on Monday after the kiddos got out of class! I was so blessed to have her as Eden's teacher! :O)