Monday, May 5, 2008



Sleeping Beauties.

I remember my first sleepover. It was a birthday party sleepover and there were so many kids there, I don't even remember whose party it was.
Sydney and Haylie are asking for more and more sleepovers, so for now we are starting out small. One at a time.
So, in my old age, I have come to realize ( thanks to my husband telling me) that I am a party pooper! Is it a crime to try and get the girls to go to bed at 9:30? I didn't think so, but I think I was fighting a loosing battle. These 3 sleeping beauties were up until 12:30 am, talking and giggling. Then they were up at 6:30 am with the rising sun.
I am glad that the girls were willing to let me sleep in......at least another 1/2 an hour before Tui woke up. I think we will have another sleepover in a couple of months when I have finally caught up on my sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love sleepovers! I always let Rissa and her friends stay up late though. Sounds like they had fun!