Friday, April 4, 2008

Apologies!!!

I would like to reassure everyone ( especially those whose children I watched last week) that all is well! I know that reading my last blog probably made some people feel bad that I had a very busy week.
I want to apologize if it sounded like I did not like the kids I was watching. SO NOT THE CASE!!!!
Like I said before, I love kids. They are all adorable to me. Even when they are crying. I just love to hold them and cuddle and see their little smiles. Last week just didn't have too many of those moments. BUT....like I said, the kids got used to being around each other and the days got easier.

Oh yea, And a big apology For making the healthy kids sick. I am going to have to quarantine my house. Oh heck, I think I will just move to a new, germ free house! Now that spring is here, hopefully all those colds are gone!

Thanks for putting up with my complaining. Just ignore me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet! I am sure we have all been there!

You have been tagged, go to my blog to see what to do!