Sunday, September 30, 2012





My somewhat successful homemade Christmas presents.
I like to put some thought and some work into Christmas gifts. Especially when they are for family. Maybe that is because it makes me feel more loving towards them...or maybe it is because i feel like because they are family, they won't judge me if it turns out a bit wacky!
So I knew what my sister wanted for Christmas. I just went to Pinterest and picked one of her " to do" projects and made it for her. It is a magnetic menu board. It turned out pretty cute. I think I may have to make one for myself!
For my Brother-in-law ( who I don't really know all that well....and lets face it, It is hard to know what to get guys!) I made a desk calendar that my sister can put pictures of them in so that he can see them everyday. I love to scrapbook, so that was easy.
Now for my niece. She loves Buzz lightyear. She is 2 and I felt it was time to girlie her up. So I passes down some of my girls dress up cloths that were too small for them and made a new tu-tu for her to wear. It was not exactly how I planned to make it, but it served it's purpose. She wears it all the time I hear ;)

No comments: