Friday, January 1, 2010

Name that body part
So, I am not the type of mommy who comes up with nicknames for body parts. I call it as it is, and if my kids are ready to learn the real name for their body parts, I will teach that to them. Well Tui has always been really good at not " touching" himself or being curious about his private parts, so I have never really had to draw attention to it or give it a name.
One day after he finished going potty I asked him if he needed help getting his underwear and pants back on. His response was," Mom, I can't put my underwear on yet because my tail is wet."
His Tail? What the heck is his tail?
Well I asked him that and he pointed it out to me and called it his tail. I guess that is what it looks like to him and since I have never given it any other name, he named it himself.
So, do I correct him? I think it is so cute...and nobody else knows what the heck he is talking about...so?

2 comments:

Kendra said...

All i have to say is.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hartson family said...

that's too cute!