Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!

So as I was preparing for Christmas, making sure to remember batteries for all the toys and my camera, I was beginning to get excited for the smiles and laughter that come on that special morning. I had not been feeling very Christmassy for many reasons, but never the less, I was beginning to feel Christmassy.

Then out of the blue, a few days before Christmas, my digital camera stopped working. It has never been dropped or gotten wet. I have never let the kids play with it ( they have their own mini cameras to break). It just knew that Christmas was only a few days away and that I was grumpy. So why not just stop working. That would make everything better......Ha, yeah right.
So I prepared myself for a morning without my digital camera.( I had our camcorder and my 35mm camera handy...thank goodness) What I was not prepared for was another surprise Christmas eve. I was on the computer ( probably blogging =) when again, out of the blue my screen goes black. Hello, can my Christmas get any better?! Come to find out that Our screen was totally fried. Supposedly, computer screens that have volume ( speakers) built into it are more likely to burn out faster than a computer screen that you have to buy external speakers for. Go figure!

So that is why I have not blogged in a while and why there will not be any photos due to the fact that I have to go develop them instead of being able to download them. I will update my blog as soon as I can.
Oh, and Santa, if you are reading this. Next year I want a really nice Digital camera! You owe me!
p.s Thanks for my sewing machine! I luv you!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I completely understand the upset about not having a camera... mine broke in the beginning of December... we had no pictures of our Christmas at all... NOT FUN!!!